View unanswered posts | View active topics Use Active Topics to see the latest post to this Forum, Just Register on the forum and login in to leave comments and opinions. It is currently 27 Jun 2019 04:37
You are visiting from

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Enfield No.4 (T) Faux WW2 Sniper accuracy review - Greek HXP 
Site Admin

Post Enfield No.4 (T) Faux WW2 Sniper accuracy review - Greek HXP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfgOb8DOv8c

30 Dec 2018 06:31

Post Re: Enfield No.4 (T) Faux WW2 Sniper accuracy review - Greek
Happy New Year, Mick, and all here! That's an interesting Youtube article, and one that I enjoyed, thanks for posting it, Sir! With the ever-growing number of frawk No4(T) rifles knocking around, it's interesting to see how even a frawk can be a hoot to shoot. The Greek stuff -bHXP - actually pronounced N 'CH' R, has long been the industry standard replacement for the long-gone British military surplus. Even the Sarth Efrican stuff, equally good, has gone now, and the Prvi Partisan version is fast pricing itself out of reach at around a euro a pop. In a country with no general access to reloading that's not much fun...:(

Anyhow, let me and Mrs tac bid you all a very SHOOTING 2019!

07 Jan 2019 17:47
Site Admin

Belated Happy New year to you and Family Tac. Best Wishes for the coming year.

08 Jan 2019 01:26

I am not sure it is a good idea to shoot the Mk8Z round in this rifle. It was intended for Vickers guns and similar. Too powerful. Plus his magazine is stamped "DP". It might only be a USD150.00 rifle but it will be no good if it blows up. The later L42 sniper rifle in 7.62mm Nato has a stronger barrel . Thus enabling the shooter to roll his own and/or shoot armour piercing rounds.

Happy new year, Lester

08 Jan 2019 15:13

LesterH wrote:
I am not sure it is a good idea to shoot the Mk8Z round in this rifle. It was intended for Vickers guns and similar. Too powerful. Plus his magazine is stamped "DP". It might only be a USD150.00 rifle but it will be no good if it blows up. The later L42 sniper rifle in 7.62mm Nato has a stronger barrel . Thus enabling the shooter to roll his own and/or shoot armour piercing rounds.

Happy new year, Lester

Good post, Lester! And VERY valid, too. I'll only say this once, based on personal experience, and that of a number of well-known L-E experts here in UK, all of whom are or where armourers -

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ANY RIFLES MARKED DP BE LOADED WITH LIVE AMMUNITION AND FIRED.

02 Apr 2019 16:11
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]